Calories: 413 kcal
Fats: 16g (of which are saturated 1.5g)
Carbohydrates: 27g (of which are sugars 4.2g)
1 tin of Tuna (canned in spring water, drained)
18g Natto Fermented Soy Beans (1 heaped Tbs)
80g Peppers, capsicum, yellow, raw
80g White rice, basmati, boiled – (rice will expand become heavier after boiled)
80g Spinach, baby, raw
2x 5 Leaves Basil, fresh
1 Tbs Rapeseed Oil
Sprinkle of Black Pepper
Half one Lime (Juice)
- Fill a medium saucepan with 1 & 3/4 cups of water, add a pinch of salt, and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice, stir, and wait for the water to come back to a full boil. When it does, turn the heat down as low as it can go, and then cover. Cook for around 15 minutes, then leave to drain and cool.
- Place one tablespoon of Natto into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour rapeseed oil onto a tablespoon and mix with the Natto.
- Weigh and cut the yellow pepper so you have 80g, and then mix in the bowl with tuna too.
- Weight your rice, remember, you may need to re-weigh the rice as it changes weight after it has boiled.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and squeeze your lime into the bowl and stir.
- Now the main content is finished, you can either mix this into a bowl with your spinach leaves or pour on a plate with the leaves to the side or underneath the Natto mix. This is where you can put your own influence into the recipe.
Feel free to change some ingredients to suit your needs. Ingredients such as:
- Wholemeal Rice (For the method, you will need to boil your rice in an abundance of water)
- Chicken Fillet instead of Tuna
- Add Spring Onions or olives as shown in the picture above, however be careful to not go to high on the salt content when adding these ingredients.
- Different coloured peppers
- Lemon instead of Lime
This meal contains: Tuna (31.6%) (Fish), Basmatti rice (19.4%), Yellow peppers (19.4%), Spinach (19.4%), De Hobbit Natto Fermented Soy Beans 150g (4.4%) [ Soybeans*, Water, Nattostarter (Bacillus Subtilis), (*=Organic Agriculture)], Rapeseed oil (3.1%), Lime juice (1.2%), Basil (1.2%), Salt (0.24%), Black pepper (0.02%)
Carbohydrates – 26.9% (6.6g)
Protein – 38% (9.3g)
Fats – 35.2% (3.8g)
Water – 79g
Nutrient content towards your daily recommended intake (per 100g of the meal):
Vitamin K1&2 – 81%
Selenium – 52%
Vitamin B12 – 51%
Vitamin B3 – 41%
Vitamin C – 37%
Vitamin D – 25%
Vitamin B9/Folate – 20%
Vitamin B6 – 17%
Potassium – 13%
Manganese – 12%
Phosphorus – 10%
Vitamin E – 9%
Iron – 7%
Magnesium – 7%
Copper – 7%
Vitamin B2 – 6%
Vitamin B1 – 5%
Sodium – 5%
Zinc – 5%
Calcium – 4%
Iodine – 4%
Vitamin B7 – 3%