Who says being Gluten Free means you have to be healthy allllllll the time 😉 ?
I cooked this today. A follower of mine expressed they would look forward to a dessert I was thinking of creating (using Plantain) and here it is! My very own Plantain Paradise and it really is DELICIOUS!
- 1 Plantain
- Whipped Canned Cream
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- 4 Mint Chocolate Sticks
- A couple of cubes of chocolate of your choice (Grated)
- Coconut Oil
- Peel and slice your Plantain into even pieces. (Sized of your choice just make sure you have quite a few so not too thick).
- Preheat a large pan with a teaspoon or two of coconut oil.
- When the Coconut oil is melted and swivelled evenly around the pan, place in all your slices of Plantain.
- Watch the Plantain and depending on how quickly they turn golden, flip them over and same goes for the other side. (Should take around 5mins in total)
- Turn off the pan and leave the Plantain in a side dish or pan if you would like.
- Get your serving dish and spray the Cream around the dish with a finger to thumb sized layer.
- Place your Blueberries dotted around the Cream followed by the slightly cooled Plantain.
- Place on your Mint Chocolate Sticks in your own style before gently grating on the cubes of milk chocolate over the dessert.
- Eat up and Enjoy!