This has brought me A LOT of positive comments and private messages on my GlutenFreeGuider Instagram account! So I thought it should be the next beauty to appear on my blog!
This is perfect for breakfast fuel! It will provide long lasting energy, great immunity from all the cold and flus out there lingering around and most of all, TASTE DELICIOUS!
- Half a Mango
- 1 small Banana or half a large Banana
- 1/2-1 Cup of Almonds
- 1/2-1 Cup of Brown Linseeds
- 1-1 and 1/2 tsp Honey
- Almond Milk
- Chop your mango in half and peel off the skin.
- Slice and dice the mango and place into the blender.
- Pour all the milk into the blender and whizz for 15-20 seconds!
- Peel the banana and as before, chop it up into small pieces and place into the blender to blend for up to 15-20seconds.
- Next, I would apply just one tsp of honey, blend it in for 10 seconds, have a little taste to see if it sweet enough for you, if not just add a little more.
- Last of all, pour in your brown linseeds and almonds and there you have one super healthy smoothie ready for the day!
There are many alternatives if you may not like some of these ingredients.
Mango – swap for Strawberries/Blueberries/Raspberries/Coconut
Honey – Brown Sugar, Goji Berries, Dried Cranberries
Almond Milk – Rice Milk, Coconut Milk, Regular Cows Milk (skimmed, semi-skimmed, whole)
Almonds – Peanuts, Pumpkin Seeds