For all you guys looking to get Lean or Shred your body fat, this is the perfect breakfast to fuel you for the day. Not only have I made sure you are getting A LOT of goodness and defence nutrients in this meal, I have counter acted all the ingredients that may effect your digestion. BANANAS and EGGS can be constipating, so I added cinnamon to equal out the block factor and to help your digestion have a great flow.
- Half or one whole Banana
- Cinnamon (2 Teaspoons)
- 3 eggs (One without yolk)
- Brown Linseed (Sprinkle)
- Goji Berries (Handful)
- Chai Seeds (Sprinkled)
- Almond Nut Sliced (Sprinkled)
- Honey (Optional)
- Coconut Oil/Butter (Teaspoon but no more)
- Slice the Banana.
- Put the Coconut oil/butter into the pan on a medium heat letting it melt.
- Crack the eggs into the pan when it is ready and it is entirely up to you if you would like to whisk the one yolk in the two white or just let it do its thing in the pan. Probably best to whisk in my opinion.
- Making sure the pan is at a slow heat, place the banana slices in the half cooked firm egg base.
- As it’s all cooking, add the rest of the ingredients in any order in your own stylish way!
- Slowly lift the bottom of the omelette when it seems to have a slightly golden tan and checking the top is all pretty cooked too, your good to go and then you can turn the cooker off and place on your serving dish and enjoy!