- Lettuce Hearts
- Two Slices of Tomato
- 1/4 Yellow Pepper
- Cup of Chai Seeds
- Handful of Spinach
- Cooked Chicken
- Black Pepper
- Salt herbs
- Garlic Oil
- Place the handful of spinach into the serving dish.
- Chop up the lettuce heart to as much as you would like and place in the same dish.
- Chop up the yellow pepper and add to the mix.
- Get the already cooked chicken breast and sprinkle over the salad.
- Scatter Chai seeds and mix well together with a little garlic oil.
Perfect for a Summers Day or Post Workout Light Meal!